Director of Operations
This is a career-defining opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s smart contract/blockchain infrastructure which will power the digital agreements of the future.
In this leadership position as the Director of Operations, you will be working directly with the Head of Operations as well as an experienced and accomplished senior management team (winning products, large customers, etc.) to scale up operational capabilities across the organization, assess various risks, form strategic decisions about the company’s direction, and undertake critical execution to drive forward the company’s objectives.
- Help manage the growth of a fast growing global technology/blockchain company and scale global operations and proper internal processes.
- Work directly with the company’s senior executives to design and implement project management objectives and key results for performance and growth.
- Coordinate daily operations of the company and its various international offices.
- Supervise cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes and increase efficiency.
- Implement and manage strategies to reduce risk related to commercial relationships.
- Design, recommend and provide implementation support for business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Support expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Engage, manage and ensure quality of work performed by outside vendors for various matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in operations
- Excellent business judgment and ability to work in a cross-functional role while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Prior startup operations experience
- Prior remote work experience
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer*